I love reading, especially books that are inspiring and/or empowering.
Here are a few of my favourites…
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Reveal by Meggan Watterson
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
- The Awakened Woman by Dr. Tererai Trent
- Places I Stopped on The Way Home by Meg Fee
- The Woman I Wanted to Be by Diane Von Furstenberg
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
Love is about relationships, yet the most important relationship is the one you have with yourself. Who else is with you at all times? Who else feels the pain when you are hurt? The shame when you are humiliated? Who can smile at your small satisfactions and laugh at your victories but you? Who understands your moments of fear and loneliness better? Who can console you better than you? You are the one who possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness. You cannot have a good relationship with anyone, unless you first have it with yourself. Once you have that, any other relationship is a plus, and not a must.
Diane Von Furstenberg
Improve your relationship with Mascara for the Mind (Book your free 15 minute discovery call today).